• - -

grazie CM - CC510

arrar

Bracciante
Numero di reazioni
Buongiorno

Just to thanks @CC510 for all he did for .IT since the begining

Probably one of the best CM, motivated and volunteer, ever seen on TW

you made all you can on classic, mini-classic and speeds with Duck and with your community events

So sad you don't become CM here 10 years ago

Numero di reazioni
Since i used the other topic more to troll, i'll leave a serious note here.

When you became CM i saw the opportunity to come back to one of the servers I had spent a lot of my time on (for people who may have the idea that i appeared here out of nowhere, i've made topics like this one and played a ton of rounds on .it over the years) but that sadly had stopped planning speeds.
However, considering my overall discontent with the state of the game, i wasn't necessarily expecting too much to happen with a change in community management - however I was totally wrong -> CC rapidly made topics like this topic, showing the community rounds used in other servers and asking for opinions, and this one where players were prompted to give their own opinion on what should be done on speed.
And we did, I did, Fahim (jasun delculo) did, and we were heard (not totally in the beginning xD but it clearly got better with time)

And from there on CC's interest on speed kept growing - he put the italian server on the map (for the first time ever lol) at a competitive international level by making the italian server one of the hosts of the tournament of 2021, and even though it had a sad end (a team of players got banned here, on the italian server, a lot of them then proceeded to complain about the italian server and saying that in the french they were never banned and refused to further prove their legitimacy), me and CC continued talking to one another, and i even went and had some calls with him where I used all the scripts that everyone who was playing transparently (and obviously legally) in the tournament was using, and the fact that this happened, this willingness to collaborate and listen to the players, already was beginning to show me that CC was probably going to be one of the best CMs there is. And he did become the best, at least for me.

For letting me host my own speed tournament, even though i was not even in the support team yet, fully helping me test the settings (made various rounds for me to see if all was ok), was always there and tried to help as best as he could to make the rounds be played and create incentives for people to play, and in the end even connected me to the support team, @lodi94, @Cthulhu, @wren all helped me and listened to all my feedback when it came to planning rounds and adjusting their settings and that made it all even better - not only I, for once, had found a CM willing to listen to me and give me a chance to make my own ideas be made into the game, but I also had a support team who I could say the same about - none of them are mainly speed players, yet they all spent time looking at things I've said, agreeing or disagreeing with suggestions I may have given, and in the end, all of this made the game better...

I had (perhaps in a "joking" tone) asked CC if i ever could become speed admin in italy even though I don't speak the language, and he had said no but told me to apply regardless and then "he would evaluate", and i told him that i would when i was 18, which i did do and you know what happened next ahahahaha, I was accepted and within maybe 1 hour of him having told me "ok, you are in but dont tell anyone yet" he would announce me as being the new speed admin xD
And how great it all was - i was finally able to see what it is possible and isn't to do "on the other side" and I can definitely say I challenged the limits - from rounds with mirrored maps, to private team vs team rounds, to KOTH rounds (those with a big / few big villages on the map that have to be conquered), random tribes, extremely fast speeds, and even just crazy concepts like Guerra Fredda (check description of the round #6333 to understand why its such a big thing ahahah), I was able to do all of this and given a ton of freedom to pretty much just do whatever I'd like to do, which maybe some people would believe is bad, but CC always believed my intentions were good and I don't think any player has ever said anything we've done here in italy was bad (at least when it comes to speeds).

Obviously, tribalwars isn't made up just of speeds - CC has done things that have never been done in tw, he's invited other communities to play a classic inside of another community (ignoring the international tournament on .net, that's totally international) there have been classic rounds of italians vs greeks, italians vs french, a mixture of both (and with even more people from more places participating lol), and it was just great, it showed people that the italian server was actually listening to people and was open to everyone, which i was able to feel right away when i joined the support team xD I was never disregarded or ignored because I can't speak italian, to the point where anche io posso capire il italiano e parlare un pò, so I obviously have to thank CC and the entirety of the team for that xD

Not only with that but also with our most recent ideas of making miniclassic rounds, I was literally given the freedom to fully configure some of them, not only with that but with also solving disputes between staff and community, things like the prizes of TribalQuiz being given in world 82 which to the community did not make sense since it is a non premium world, but CC at first didn't really care about it, but i stepped in, asked him if i could solve the problem and I was given the freedom to do so (in what other server have you ever seen someone that isn't the community manager doing something like this?) and perhaps that is why you will no longer be a CM - you were simply too good for this game.

Obviously I can't not mention the Sondaggio del corvo, i had never really seen COMas actually take into consideration players' ideas on settings for worlds ahahah, too bad it was impossible to do that recently because of the settings being restricted....

Obviously what matters isn't only what happens in the game, and you've always been a nice person to talk to who has even told me about personal projects and ideas who you hadn't even told anyone else about ahahah

Thank you CC, much more than just a random COMa, you are a great friend and I am sure that will continue for years to come
i love you italian jesus (even though you never added duck emoji to forum :poop:)
also learn how to play fortnite noob

Ultima modifica:
In cima