• - -

World Championship in Speed Rounds

DeletedUser31938

Ospite
Hey guys,

i want to ask if the italian people start at the world championship of speed rounds for tribalwars,too?

When yes, who will go to this?

I would go with my friends for your country and this version when you want. :p

DeletedUser31850

Ospite
Hi,

sorry but we already dont know anything by World Cup Speed...

As soon as we will know something the .it support team will write it here on forum.

And you can play only for you nation, so if you are fron england you can play only for .net, for .it can play only italian players.

Have a nice day

Samuraj701

DeletedUser31938

Ospite
Hi,

sorry but we already dont know anything by World Cup Speed...

As soon as we will know something the .it support team will write it here on forum.

And you can play only for you nation, so if you are fron england you can play only for .net, for .it can play only italian players.

Have a nice day

Samuraj701

I am not sure because in switzerland many german players play for Switzerland at the world cup. And when I and my friends play Italy can be better than now. We want only defeat the Germans. ;)

DeletedUser31850

Ospite
I am not sure because in switzerland many german players play for Switzerland at the world cup. And when I and my friends play Italy can be better than now. We want only defeat the Germans. ;)

Yes i understand you, but now we dont know nothing about speed cup... you must wait

DeletedUser31850

Ospite
new informations???

The italian server will not play on the World Speed Championship, if you really want to play write me on my skype (Samuraj701) and i will try to give you a place in Slovak Team (.sk), because they have some free places...

DeletedUser31938

Ospite
The italian server will not play on the World Speed Championship, if you really want to play write me on my skype (Samuraj701) and i will try to give you a place in Slovak Team (.sk), because they have some free places...

Thank you very much. :)

I have written you a message a few seconds ago.

In cima