• - -

[Round Prova il tuo Start Pacificamente!] Domande & Commenti

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
Prova il tuo Start Pacifico.jpg

Utilizziamo questo thread per le domande e commenti sui round Prova il tuo Start Pacificamente!.​

1650705512984.png
  • Livello edifici: Livello 0
  • Produzione risorse: 1.2x
  • Protezione principiante: 120 minuti
  • Paladino: No
  • Archi: Attivo
  • Chiesa: Disattivo
  • Torre di guardia: Disattivo
  • Ricerche: Semplici
  • Nobili: Monete d'oro
    wood.png
    clay.png
    iron.png
  • Diminuzione lealtà: 25 - 25
  • Distanza massima nobili: 2000 campi
  • Impedisci conquista villaggi barbari: Disattivo
  • Limite finte (%pop): 1 %
  • Limite saccheggi (Units/lvl): 0
  • Villaggi barbari: 15 per giocatore
  • Villaggi bonus: 5 per giocatore
  • Velocità di crescita dei villaggi barbari: 0.9
  • Limite crescita villaggi barbari: 3000 punti
  • Spazio tra i villaggi: ridotto
  • Numero massimo membri tribù: 9999
  • Tribù bloccate: Disattivo
  • Blocco supporti esterni: Semplice, al lancio
  • NO attacchi alleati: Disattivo
  • No è possibile unirsi alle tribù: Disattivo
  • Rincomincia dopo essere conquistato: Attivo
  • Account manager: Attivo
  • Assistente farm: Attivo
  • Gap tra gli attacchi: 200 ms

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:
Numero di reazioni
I would propose making another model out of this one. Keep this model as it is exactly and simply copy it, and change the initial protection to last the entire round.
Like that players who simply want to practice sprint could do that without feeling pressured that they'd be attacked by others. Obviously that round shouldn't be done as much as the one without the protection lasting the entire round, but would be a cool thing to have.

Also, this round has the exact settings as Duck round, with the simple difference that it is just 1 hour. I think it could be renamed to Duck 1h, and the new round i proposed could be something like "Peaceful Duck"

Ultima modifica:

lodi94

Supporter di Gioco
Team di supporto
Numero di reazioni
Also, this round has the exact settings as Duck round, with the simple difference that it is just 1 hour. I think it could be renamed to Duck 1h, and the new round i proposed could be something like "Peaceful Duck"

I think it would be better to rename the Duck round to "Prova il tuo start (un po' più a lungo)" and the new round "Prova il tuo start (pacificamente)".
Here a short explanation on my reasoning

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
Aggiornato il primo post con Livello e Impostazioni del round modificate!

Ultima modifica:
Numero di reazioni
First of all i didn't even notice this, but there are 3 members per tribe and that doesn't make any sense, should be only 1 member (solo round)

Im quite confused on what was done here, the initial protection is still 20 minutes and not the entire round, what I suggested was for there to be a different round with the same settings as this but with the protection lasting for the entire round so that new players can get used to sprinting without having to worry about being attacked - but not the removal of this round, just like back in the day there was Fight Speed and Fight Speed Special with the only different setting being if you were able or not to conquer barbarian villages, there should be 2 models of this one too, one where you can attack others with a somewhat small protection (i'd also change it from 20 mins to 15, 20 feels a bit too long that's like 1/3rd of the round...) and other where players can peacefully sprint and practice.

Ultima modifica:

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
First of all i didn't even notice this, but there are 3 members per tribe and that doesn't make any sense, should be only 1 member (solo round)

Im quite confused on what was done here, the initial protection is still 20 minutes and not the entire round, what I suggested was for there to be a different round with the same settings as this but with the protection lasting for the entire round so that new players can get used to sprinting without having to worry about being attacked - but not the removal of this round, just like back in the day there was Fight Speed and Fight Speed Special with the only different setting being if you were able or not to conquer barbarian villages, there should be 2 models of this one too, one where you can attack others with a somewhat small protection (i'd also change it from 20 mins to 15, 20 feels a bit too long that's like 1/3rd of the round...) and other where players can peacefully sprint and practice.

La protezione principiante è stata estesa a 60 minuti (ovvero la durata ideale del round). C'è solo un typo nella descrizione che aggiornerò :) Quindi è irrilevante il numero di giocatori della tribe.

Ultima modifica:
Numero di reazioni
Alright, fix it sometime then xD
But then is another model with smaller protection going to be made too as i mentioned?

In cima