• - -

[Round Primo a 10 villaggio] Domande & Commenti

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
1668780489504.png

Utilizziamo questo thread per le domande e commenti sui round Primo a 10 villaggio.​

1652812123913.png
  • Produzione risorse: 1x
  • Protezione principiante: 60 minuti
  • Paladino: No
  • Archi: Disattivo
  • Chiesa: Disattivo
  • Torre di guardia: Disattivo
  • Ricerche: 3 livelli (massimo 15 totali)
  • Nobili: Monete d'oro
    wood.png
    clay.png
    iron.png
  • Diminuzione lealtà: 25 - 25
  • Distanza massima nobili: 1000 campi
  • Impedisci conquista villaggi barbari: Disattivo
  • Limite finte (%pop): 0 %
  • Limite saccheggi (Units/lvl): 0
  • Villaggi barbari: 6 per giocatore
  • Villaggi bonus: 4 per giocatore
  • Velocità di crescita dei villaggi barbari: 1
  • Limite crescita villaggi barbari: 3000 punti
  • Spazio tra i villaggi: ridotto
  • Numero massimo membri tribù: 1
  • Tribù bloccate: Attivo
  • Blocco supporti esterni: No, al lancio
  • NO attacchi alleati: Attivo
  • No è possibile unirsi alle tribù: Disattivo
  • Rincomincia dopo essere conquistato: Attivo
  • Account manager: Attivo
  • Assistente farm: Attivo
  • Gap tra gli attacchi: 100 ms

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:
Numero di reazioni
Round lenght should be 1h and not 2h, 2h is too long, if people cant get to 10 villages in 1 hour they don't deserve the win :ROFLMAO:

Oops, in my rounds sheet the N3 start means N4 so 2.1k point start and not 630... that's what is making the rounds impossible....

Ultima modifica:
Numero di reazioni
Something weird happened in

#4281 10 VILLAGES RUSH​

The round didn't immediately close after someone reached 10 villages... Quite strange

-ShOtS*

Numero di reazioni
@duck that quacks can i ask you how is it possible that after someone reaches 10 village, the round doesnt stop?
Moreover, could you explain why when you spy someone with noob protection, the protection goes off? Is it just always like this?

Numero di reazioni
@duck that quacks can i ask you how is it possible that after someone reaches 10 village, the round doesnt stop?
Moreover, could you explain why when you spy someone with noob protection, the protection goes off? Is it just always like this?
The previous "10 villages rush" round had an error, the settings were from Blood And Bone, and not from 10 villages rush.
The problem with the round not ending should be a bug that is now fixed, so the next time you see a round like those it should work properly (if it doesn't please tell me)
If you have noob protection and attack someone your protection will always go away. Its a new'ish update to the game to make it more fair i suppose - so if you late start in one of those "conquer players only" rounds you might as well just wait until the end of your protection to attack someone

In cima