• NO attacchi alleati: Disattivo
  • No è possibile unirsi alle tribù: Attivo
  • Rincomincia dopo essere conquistato: Attivo
  • Account manager: Attivo
  • Assistente farm: Attivo
  • Gap tra gli attacchi: 100 ms

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:
Numero di reazioni
- The price of the noble is supposed to be 1/2 of normal - this makes it easier to keep up with troop production + upgrading the village + still doing nobles at the same time and makes the round more fast paced and fun.
- Reduce moral (if you see any other round with moral or ratio protection remove it xD)
- Remove paladins
- It says it starts with livello 10, however Blood and Bone (village starts with more points) starts with livello 9 xD we need a clear topic where the livellos are cleared out. I suppose Fuga is a special livello but the script that makes the descriptions saw academy built and thought it started higher.

Numero di reazioni
1650727808243.png

fail xD
but that was not what i meant, the price was correct before, but for some reason the noble price was normal (the equivalent of a coin price), but you're changing the setting of price of coins and not of nobles, i don't know, i suppose we'll see if its fixed in the next round of this kind

Numero di reazioni
The current round is completely broken xD
It was not intended to be a coins round, it was a packet academy speed, I wasn't saying to reduce the coin price, i was saying to reduce the noble price in the packet academy xD

Numero di reazioni
That... is very weird.... i remember that on the spanish round that these settings are inspired on the value was correct, I'll try to talk to reach out to them or something like that and ill try to help :p

Numero di reazioni
I played in #4122 Fuga
if nothing was changed i suppose it it still the same but i'll let you know :p

LOL @Cthulhu
i dont know what you did now but it works!
1651449684772.png

Paladin is also off nice :p
Perfect, thanks!

Also, it makes a bit more sense if its top1 points and not top1 ODA for winning condition, as this is not quite a bash round :p

Numero di reazioni
Add the option to support barbarians (in the OG version of this in the .es server that option was on and allowed for surprises and more ways to outplay people :p)

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
Add the option to support barbarians (in the OG version of this in the .es server that option was on and allowed for surprises and more ways to outplay people :p)

Plannato round #4259 con abilitati i supporti esterni.

Attenzione: questo vuol dire che oltre i barbari, si possono supportare anche altri player (non è possibile impostare di supportare SOLO barbari). Quindi, prima di rendere effettiva questa modifica e salvarla come configurazione di default, preferirei aspettare qualche feedback.

Numero di reazioni
Yep, that was how it was on the spanish server, if it completely ruins the purpose of the round I'll let you know but i think it'll be alright

In cima