• - -

Importance of premium prizes

Numero di reazioni
Premium points are honestly pretty irrelevant, but in the state the server is at, I believe premium point rewards in round are the most important thing.

- A lot of players internationally will start playing here. That's just a fact. No other server is as open as this one. Not everyone will make premium in worlds.
- The people who make premium in the worlds won't have them be transferable. Those players need some transferable premium to at least be able to bring players to this server. Let's say for example an old player comes back to the game and wants to try a round in the italian server. If a friend of them does not have transferable premium to send them, then that player won't play and that's a barrier we don't want to create, slowing down the growth of the italian speeds is not the objective.

I'm not asking that all of the rounds have prizes, would be cool if all did, but some should specifically have them (transferable), so that they attract more players and so that the players that are playing on this server early on before it gets more attention can be "rewarded" in a way, and can promote the server even more.

Thank you!
Duck

Ultima modifica:

CC510

Community Manager Pro Tempore
Numero di reazioni
Sappiamo che i premi in PP sono molto importanti, soprattutto per i nuovi giocatori.
A breve daremo la possibilità di vincere punti premium (e lanceremo un torneo)

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
Premium points are honestly pretty irrelevant, but in the state the server is at, I believe premium point rewards in round are the most important thing.

- A lot of players internationally will start playing here. That's just a fact. No other server is as open as this one. Not everyone will make premium in worlds.
- The people who make premium in the worlds won't have them be transferable. Those players need some transferable premium to at least be able to bring players to this server. Let's say for example an old player comes back to the game and wants to try a round in the italian server. If a friend of them does not have transferable premium to send them, then that player won't play and that's a barrier we don't want to create, slowing down the growth of the italian speeds is not the objective.

I'm not asking that all of the rounds have prizes, would be cool if all did, but some should specifically have them (transferable), so that they attract more players and so that the players that are playing on this server early on before it gets more attention can be "rewarded" in a way, and can promote the server even more.

Thank you!
Duck

We are working on a prize tournament anyway!

xGandalfx

Artigiano
Numero di reazioni
Sappiamo che i premi in PP sono molto importanti, soprattutto per i nuovi giocatori.
A breve daremo la possibilità di vincere punti premium (e lanceremo un torneo)
Se poi Bannaste chi offende ogni santo Speed chiudereste il cerchio..... :sneaky:

Ultima modifica:
In cima