• - -

Il filo di Duck per le modifiche alle impostazioni rotonde

Numero di reazioni
Invece di inviarli dappertutto, tutte le impostazioni rotonde che ritengo corrette verranno inviate qui. Lo rende molto più organizzato in questo modo

Round Guerra Tra Vicini
- Add achievements, you currently can't compare farm and stuff like that.
- The round is a bit too slow in my opinion, and it would be more fun if the speed was changed from 300 to 350.
- You should not be able to support barbarians, make it tribe only.
- Reduce the number of players per tribe to 2.
- Remove the ratio protection (this -> Rapporto max. attacco (attaccante : difensore) 10:1 per i primi 60 minuti)
- I think the round would be more fun overall if the coins were cheaper, I would make the coin price 1/2 of the normal price so there are more fights regarding conquering barbarians and things like that.
- Add 2 more barbarians per player (total -> 4 bonus)
Round Fuga
- The price of the noble is supposed to be 1/2 of normal - this makes it easier to keep up with troop production + upgrading the village + still doing nobles at the same time and makes the round more fast paced and fun.
- Reduce moral (if you see any other round with moral or ratio protection remove it xD)
- Remove paladins
- It says it starts with livello 10, however Blood and Bone (village starts with more points) starts with livello 9 xD we need a clear topic where the livellos are cleared out. I suppose Fuga is a special livello but the script that makes the descriptions saw academy built and thought it started higher.

Blood and bone settings
In #4074 and #3959 (they are 1 round after the other the numbers are just messed up for some reason xD) one of the rounds says it starts with livello 9, and other with 9+ while the round is supposedly exactly the same?
I would also change the time of the round to just 2 hours instead of 2 hours and 30.
- Also, I would make it a solo round (1 member/tribe)
- Remove the ratio protection....

Catapults round
- Add 3 more barbarians per player (2->5 bonus)
- Make it a solo round (its a catapults round and has 5 members per tribe currently, that makes no sense for me)

Round Nobili Scontati
- Reduce number of players per tribe to 2 (4->2)
- It makes no sense that the villages are so far away from one another, I would reduce the space between the villages to reduced (bigger->reduced)

Ultima modifica:

Cthulhu

Duca
Numero di reazioni
Per piacere. scrivi queste considerazioni sotto i post di ogni singolo set. Non in un unico post, altrimenti ci riesce difficile raccogliere i feedback.

Qui trovi i singoli thread per ogni set di impostazioni -> CLICK

Ogni 2 settimane circa provvediamo a raccogliere i feedback e testarli nei nuovi round, in modo tale da renderli sempre più godibili per la community.

Blood and bone settings
In #4074 and #3959 (they are 1 round after the other the numbers are just messed up for some reason xD) one of the rounds says it starts with livello 9, and other with 9+ while the round is supposedly exactly the same?

In merito a questo: la velocità è la stessa. Dipende da chi crea il round, io segno 9+ @lodi94 segna 9. In effetti quel set è leggermente più alto del LVL 9, ma di poco xD

Ultima modifica:
Numero di reazioni
Ok sure i'll post that there
What i had suggested was there being 1 topic with the settings for each round type and not for feedback necessarily but sure xD

Numero di reazioni
Some old rounds are not in the feedback place, rounds like
- Attaco barbaro
- Super cata
- Fight speed
- Fight speed special
- Ronda noob
- Last man standing
- Flash
- High Performance
- Round super plus
- Maximum distance
- Minimum distance
- Tre Moschieteri
- The real (and better) 24 ore ininterrote round
Lodi copied an old round that had this template and it was made once already,
#3868 24h ininterrotte

this model is very very fun and if anything this should be the real 24 hour round :p (old stats of it https://twspeeds.com/it/rounds/3121, and print of the round description, but these dont have to be used you can just copy and save the 3868 template i suppose :p)

All of these old models might have some problems, but nothing that can't be fixed with some tweaks - they were a big part of the history of the .it speed server and would be very cool to at least have them up with some changes sometimes, and if there is any that really is that bad we'll see and discuss about it

In cima