• - -

Errori nei Round programmati

Numero di reazioni
This is where I will point out possible errors on the round settings or simply in the description.

1650576826639.png

This round is incorrectly named Play for farm - it has the settings from the Nobili Scontati round.

In the planned rounds #4086 Attacco Barbaro
and #4087 Last Man Standing

The startlevel is identified as "null" in the round description.

Numero di reazioni
1650727987402.png

The link to see the settings on this round sends me to the first page of the future rounds scheduled.

Also, although i like the idea of having everything organized in the forum and no settings on the round itself, I don't know if it is required to have one account in the forum to see those posts + players who come from twspeeds might find themselves having no clue on how to see the settings of the round as well, they don't understand italian xD. I would (but don't know if this is allowed) leave some settings in english on the description on the round, so the international players aren't just pushed away from a random no settings round, and i would keep the forum links for the people who figure out they exist xD
Settings i would show there would be something like
- Number of points the village stars with (not even the livello, they can now see what that means in the description of the forum)
- Number of barbarians / player
- Number of players / tribe
- Academy settings (packets/coins and price + loyalty/noble)
And i honestly believe that is enough - it gives the players a brief and fast description of the round, and they can know more about it if they go to the topic on the forum, but it also gives them something already instead of just finding no settings if they can't figure out how to get to them :p
Also now, all of the rounds have the same image, back in the day each round had its own pic and it was cool, one more way to differentiate them (you can see what im talking about here)

To conclude though, good job on these changes! Now everything seems to be very well organized, some last finishing touches to be done but it looks very good overall.

Ultima modifica:

realessioVII

Senior Social Mod
Team di supporto
Numero di reazioni
Numero di reazioni

#4444 Play For Farm - This round is fighter duo (and the link to the settings links to that) but is named play for farm​

Why are there Mega sprint rounds that last for 2/3 hours? The objective is it being 1h only (examples -

#4452 Mega Sprint,​

#4435 Mega Sprint)​

i hate the formatting of the names of the rounds when i copy paste them here they appear like this xd

Ultima modifica:

CC510

Community Manager Pro Tempore
Numero di reazioni
i hate the formatting of the names of the rounds when i copy paste them here they appear like this xd
cliccando ctrl+shift+V andrai ad incollare il testo selezionato privato della formattazione originale.

Why are there Mega sprint rounds that last for 2/3 hours? The objective is it being 1h only (examples -
Domani faremo una revisione di tutti i Round plannati per evitare altri errori.
Grazie per aver segnalato la cosa.

Numero di reazioni
Not sure about the prizes in these night rounds like in #4503 Insane, there are simply not enough players and the prizes could instead be put in evening / early night rounds like #4509 Last Man Standing to captivate more players to join them :p

realessioVII

Senior Social Mod
Team di supporto
Numero di reazioni
Not sure about the prizes in these night rounds like in #4503 Insane, there are simply not enough players and the prizes could instead be put in evening / early night rounds like #4509 Last Man Standing to captivate more players to join them :p
è selezionato su base random quelli premiati, inoltre ben 2/3 statisticamente parlando dei round sono premiati, non stiamo a contare le fasce orarie da premiare le facciamo abbastanza variagate sempre random.

In cima