Risultati di ricerca

1. RemeroFantasma vs. RomeroFantasma

Thanks!! :):)
  2. RemeroFantasma vs. RomeroFantasma

What about that? Can u set this round?
  3. RemeroFantasma vs. RomeroFantasma

i agree, let's see who is the real!
  4. Private round on 06.28 Tuesday 21:00 start

Hi! Can you change the amount of players? We are 6 atm, but probably more people wanna play, so would be better 7v7 and tribelimit 7 members. So if we are 3v3, anyway we can play whit this conditions, and we still can play if we find more people ! Thanks!
  5. BULT vs GRE.

50 is OK bro! Thanks for this CC510! We will see the timetable in the future, for others rounds, so we will try that u dont need change it!
  6. BULT vs GRE.

It´s OK, Thanks!
  7. BULT vs GRE.

We have agreed to play 3v3 round, with Duck round settings, is this possible ? It would be good to play tomorrow from 22:15 to 23:45! We are LordSoyLeyenda, Mauritio a I from ES server Confi changes: Gap tra gli attacchi: 50 ms
  8. Eventi Speed Concept : Monthly League

Great ideas! Sign me up :)
  9. [Round Bash] Domande & Commenti

HI! I was playing last night in this round.. i think that it would be good put 1% fake limit, otherwise is so easy to be annoying whit 1 ramme.
  10. Attacco Bárbaro round at 00

I think there is a problem whit settings of this round. I can’t see that. Could u put it? i have seen a similar round some days ago, Attacco Barbaro- low start…is this the same? it would be perfect, we need practice n0/n1 rounds that Duck taught us! all the best ! Remero
  11. BULT vs QuacK

As i said before, thank you so much guys! You are so cool, playing against us and giving pps! And thanks soppourt team too, top job!! Grateful <3
  12. BULT vs QuacK

Perfect!
  13. BULT vs QuacK

It would be good to play today from 23:15 to 00:45! (Between already planned rounds)
  14. BULT vs QuacK

We have agreed to play 3v3 round, with Duck round settings, is this possible ? It would be good to play from 23:15 to 00:45! We are LordSoyLeyenda, Soneu a I from ES server
In cima